I should really be applying for jobs, but since my mind space is still in a foreign country I’ll post up a
before and after after and before picture and a list of places I still want to travel in my lifetime.
2. The rest of South America.
3. Belize, because I have a free week stay, thanks to suggesting airbnb.com
4. Anyplace that’s safe for a white girl in India.
5. Anyplace that’s safe for a white girl in Mexico.
6. Approximately all of Europe.
7. Alaska (by cruise ship).
8. Savannah, Georgia.
10. The moon (round trip).
If I was brave and smart I’d figure a way to provide Art Therapy in foreign places. But that requires funding, speaking the language, and also sticking around long enough to form relationships with people in order to actually help them.
For the moment I’m staying put, and decorating. See the lovely teal traditional table cloth from a market Ecuador? I switched it out in my kitchen. I used two thumbtacks to hang it, seriously. Best injection of color while abiding the renter no paint rule!